Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I would NEVER.....






















I would NEVER! OK, so I might. Somebody has to teach my nieces and nephews how to properly toilet paper someone's house. Unfortunately, they didn't quite grasp the concept because they wanted to toilet paper Grandma and Grandpa's house too, which is where we were having our sleep over party. Needless to say, we all ended up cleaning up our own mess the next morning. Where's the fun in that? Chandler came prepared for the night of mischief packing as much toilet paper as he could into his duffle bag. We had such a good time. I love being an aunt to such cool nieces and nephews. Hmmmm, what can I teach them on my next visit home?

2 comments:

jeppsenfam said...

Helen viewed your site . . .I'm grounded from playing with you! Bad influence! Thank goodness she doesn't know what went down last time you came!

Shannon said...

It's really scary that you're an aunt! Why your brothers would ever leave their kids alone with you is beyond me.