Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christmas 2009

Santa brought Izaac his loot of Star Wars Stuff. He said, "It's just what I wanted" in the most amazed voice. Wow, that Santa sure is a great guy! :)
Jimmy took Izaac to the bead store and Izaac picked out all of the beads that "mommy will love". I LOVE necklaces (Big Chunky Funky Marge Simpson kind) and this is PERFECT - although with the creative selection of beads, I've decided it makes a little bit better bracelet than a necklace.
Here's the inflatable punching bag for the boys to practice their karate on. Who am I kidding? I bought it for myself but put their names on it to justify buying myself a punching bag. Sometimes you just need a way to relieve some stress.
Jimmy spent alot of meticulous hours making this rubber band gun for Izaac. Jimmy is AMAZING at wood working. The guy can build ANYTHING. Izaac loves his new gun - especially because Dad made it for him.
Izaac is a very calm present opener. I think he just wants to relish in the occasion.
We got him a new loft bed & he loves it. He still (end of February) invites people in to see his new bed. It really opened up his room so now we can build forts in his room instead of the front room. Our favorite part of Christmas was, of course, watching Izacc, but that he was so grateful for the things he got. He kept telling everyone, "I got everything I wanted", and really, all he asked for was a green light saber. We stayed in our PJ's the whole day - literally, we woke up in the same clothes that we hung out in all day and wore to bed that night. Days like these are the BEST!!!





No comments: